Grove Gear IRONMAN Worm Gear Reducers
Available through 10 inches center distance, the 800 Series Grove Gear IRONMAN reducer line is a true heavy duty workhorse that handles the environmental assaults, shock loading, frequent reversing and continuous duty cycles typical in many industrial applications. Designed to be the premium worm reducer in the industry, IRONMAN reducers feature top quality features, including:
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Viton double-lip seals and super microfinished seal surfaces on input and output shafts.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Extra large lubricant reservoir filled with premium, high-temperature synthetic lubricant.
- One-piece, precision finished worms for higher efficiency and long-life operation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.
- Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Directly interchangeable with other brands of cast iron worm reducers, including Baldor, Boston, Browning, Dodge and Morse.
|Catalog No:||GRL8260003.00||Model No:||GRL-B826-10-L|
|Input RPM:||1750||Output RPM:||175|
|Input HP:||4.492||Output HP:||4.097|
|Output Torque:||1475 lb-in||Input Flange:|
|Shaft Out:||L (Left Hand)||Note:||Replaced W8260003.00|
Please call to confirm specification and availability.